Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ramblings from Gloria's brain.....

I felt like a small note was in order..So how are you feeling about Christmas right now ? a little overwhelmed..Really excited. Are you a planner so its all ready and hiding in the garage. Or maybe you haven't actually started. I am a little bit of all of the above ..Yup call me scattered I don't really want to think about it until I absolutely have to Gloria King. I also know that its absolutely OK to be were I am regarding Christmas. That some how I will pull it together ..So dont fret I think given all the stuff we need to get done . We are all doing a great job. ( when I get a little scared inside I go and smell my tree)
So I am sending you a big Christmas hug...
LOL G

2 comments:

Love, Carrie said...

this post made my heart feel all warm <3 Carrie

Jennifer said...

I am in the last minute category. I always seem to be that way with everything. I love the idea of you smelling your tree. :)