Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

A Christmas Evening with Miss Bella

Bella and I went on a Christmas date, Its funny I was tired and grumpy I was not in the Christmas mood , but i had promised my sweet Bella I would take her to the botanical gardens to see Santa so after me acting grumpy and complaining about having to go...Bella reminded me that I promised so of we went.
and I am so glad I did...We had so much fun. We both got to talk to Santa about what our Christmas wish was..We held hands , we did some running, and we did...
arts
and crafts.
There was kissing and hugging and laughing..
Yes, she has Christmas nails...fun !!!!!
I am so glad I went and just let myself be with Bella..We will both remember our little night out

4 comments:

patty said...

Just precious! You are lucky that you live so close. You've also reminded me that I need to start looking at my 2011 calendar and making some big plans. It's not too soon....
Happiest of holidays to you, sweet Gloria!!

Jennifer said...

I love how you went even though you did not want to. It is usually in these moments that we end up having that unexpected fun that your soul needs.

chrissy said...

What a good mama,,,
I find myself saying that A LOT on this here blog of yours!
Smooch
C

Kolleen said...

beautiful memories you just created with sweet Bella.

sometimes those things we don't want to do....end up being exactly what we needed to do!!!

i love you
oxxo
k