HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Friday, December 17, 2010

A Christmas Evening with Miss Bella

Bella and I went on a Christmas date, Its funny I was tired and grumpy I was not in the Christmas mood , but i had promised my sweet Bella I would take her to the botanical gardens to see Santa so after me acting grumpy and complaining about having to go...Bella reminded me that I promised so of we went.
and I am so glad I did...We had so much fun. We both got to talk to Santa about what our Christmas wish was..We held hands , we did some running, and we did...
arts
and crafts.
There was kissing and hugging and laughing..
Yes, she has Christmas nails...fun !!!!!
I am so glad I went and just let myself be with Bella..We will both remember our little night out
Post a Comment