Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oh !!! Drawing Journal..

Oh..How love my love my drawing journal ..It doesn't talk back to me..
or tell me to go on a diet.
Its just is there for me to draw in whenever I want.
I love drawing . I love drawing girls.
They let you create whatever you want in them. They let you write stories, The possibilities are endless.
I can copy pictures of any artist I like in my handy dandy journal and
Its all OK because its my drawing journal..
Thank You ..Thank you Mr. drawing journal for being such a great part of my life..Oh how I love you.....

3 comments:

Kolleen said...

YOU'RE THE CUTEST.

true story.

love you babe
oxoxox
k

Kelly Berkey said...

your girls are darling and so are you! love that you are happy and drawing. creating what is in our souls will always bring happiness! xo

mindylacefield said...

your drawings are so wonderful. i love their expressive eyes. it comes from a wonderful place.....the love you have for art. and it is genuine. love you and miss you dearly!!!