Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Its raining here in Sunny San Diego. Its not as sunny here as you would think..I miss the warm weather and all the cute clothes that go with it. I have a question...Did any one else feel kind of emotional during the full moon ? I felt like I was on a kids roller coaster at Disneyland...I say kids because it was not that bad but it was not that good either..
I have been in the not so creative mood for a while now. I wonder if the this having a job thing really does suck all that creative stuff out of you or if its just an excuse and I am being lazy..
I am sure the creativity bug will bite me soon.... Ill be here waiting...
OK so I read this quote and I just Love it.....
The Primary drive for life is not pleasure, as Freud believed but the discovery and pursuit of that which we find meaningful..
I am not sure who wrote it but it speaks volumes to me. I think that's so perfect..Pleasure passes its great don't get me wrong. Its more of a selfish emotion..its more of a in the moment feeling. But when we find that thing that gives us meaning and purpose.. That emotion that helps drive us to where you want to be emotionally ..When we find that thing that we honestly find meaningful it just spills over to rest of our entire existence..That's so amazing...
So, with that have a great Monday....

1 comment:

kelly barton art + design said...

gloria...i just wrote about this today. all weekend i was so scattered. and i am scattered. but this had me stopping and wondering what was going on. last nite, when i looked at the moon from my window - it dawned on me.
it is the supermoon. and this am, i cried alot. weird. but i just let
it come as it needed.

smooch.