Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our homemade video

so you don't have to listen to this whole thing but I found the best use ever for my I-phone. Home made videos...OK so here we are driving in the car having a great time...totally silly ..totally us...
The best part of this is, that its me and my girls being silly..
I love my daughters smile and yes Lady's ...
I cant sing but I think I can so that's gotta count for something...
You should totally try this in your car....so much fun.
Oh and at the end of the video well its scratched from playing it so much..
I love John Mayer so much I used up his CD.

4 comments:

Emily D. said...

I Love it. You look like you are having so much fun. And I love John Mayer too...

Kolleen said...

sweet G....this made me smile and i was TOTALLY singing right along with you and your sweet gorjuss girlies!!!!

"am i living it riiiiiight?? am i living it riiiiiiiight?"

i love you
ox
k

patty said...

Oh, ms. g, you are brave and sassy and ever so cute!!

Paola said...

We are coolll!!!!!!!