Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Friday to you !!!!

I know I have seen this floating around many blogs but its precious so if you have not seen it before check it out ...... its so real.
So when I sit and really listen to her message I agree 100%.. I love being alone or should I say with myself. I am sure that's a huge reason why I love to run ..It's all about me. I think it would be kinda cool to take yourself out on a date alone. I know I hated going to restaurants alone before.. I would think Oh my gosh what will the person next to me think.. Now, I don't care. I believe learning to really be alone could be kinda scary.. That would mean put the I phone away. Maybe I will try this whole Idea soon. It sounds like fun..
I hope you have a blessed and amazing weekend..
xoxo
G

1 comment:

Kolleen said...

i love this video.

i think i really enjoy being alone but i have yet to try it without any "electronics" close by!!!

smooches to you!
ox
k