Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I am grateful for today !!

Hello and Good after noon my sweet friends.
I am happy to report that on this very day.. I am feeling very happy and excited
why...
I am going to visit a place I love.....
This weeks Grateful List comes straight from my heart.
I am grateful for hot pink toe nails..
I think this is a huge pick me up.. If your feeling blue.. Paint your nails
Hot Pink ( kinda spunky)
Blue (very popular)
Yellow (why not)
Red ( sexy)
french on the toes ( makes you feel put together)
I am grateful for Dolls.
Yes, I love dolls they make me smile and they remind me not to take life seriously.
They are just cute..cute..cute..
I am grateful for Mail..
I am grateful for girls that send mail.
I am grateful for girls who love to draw.
Makes my heart sing... Fa la la la la..( did you hear me?)
I am grateful for saying that remind you its never to late.
To be a better person
To be honest
To love more
To trust yourself
Oh but what I am most grateful for are ceramics made by my little girl who at the age of 8 is reminding me
Love your self !!!
I am learning this everyday...
specially this week for some reason.
accept yourself for who you are.
forgive yourself for what you have done.
Love yourself
no excuses
just Love !!!!!
xoxo
G
because you are beautiful.

5 comments:

Christina said...

cute ceramic plate!! Good reminder I think we could all use one of those to remind us!!
xo
p.s my toe nails are blue right now =)

Kolleen said...

i love you!

i am rockin some blue toes and can't wait to take a pic of your toes and mine!!!!

oxoxoxoxoxoxox
k

ps. your sweet little is smart and beautiful just like her mama!

K8 said...

oh I needed this today. thank you. I hope you have a wonderful time taking pics of toes with Kolleen! :)

kelly barton art + design said...

hello you.
oh how your thanks and grace
puts a big smile on my face.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.