HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Thursday, May 26, 2011

What I am grateful for today !!

I have to say that last week was a blur...
But in that blur there was many things that I am grateful for.
I am grateful that the world did not end..I mean helllo !!!
I am grateful far all my face book Happy Birthday's..I felt the face book Love
I am grateful that I had my 3 kids with me last week.
I am grateful that The sun is shinning today.
I am grateful that for some reason the older I get getting up early is becoming easy..weird hu
I am grateful for my car it uses little gas.
I am grateful for salads with lemon juice..
I am grateful for my I phone.
I am grateful for difficult moments , they help me grow.
I am grateful for my therapist , she is a great teacher.
I am SUPER DE DUPER grateful that my house will be really clean by Monday..
I love that even on days like today when I am not really feeling it I am reminded to
be
grateful.
xoxo
G
Post a Comment