Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

What I am grateful for today !!

I have to say that last week was a blur...
But in that blur there was many things that I am grateful for.
I am grateful that the world did not end..I mean helllo !!!
I am grateful far all my face book Happy Birthday's..I felt the face book Love
I am grateful that I had my 3 kids with me last week.
I am grateful that The sun is shinning today.
I am grateful that for some reason the older I get getting up early is becoming easy..weird hu
I am grateful for my car it uses little gas.
I am grateful for salads with lemon juice..
I am grateful for my I phone.
I am grateful for difficult moments , they help me grow.
I am grateful for my therapist , she is a great teacher.
I am SUPER DE DUPER grateful that my house will be really clean by Monday..
I love that even on days like today when I am not really feeling it I am reminded to
be
grateful.
xoxo
G

4 comments:

Gloria King said...

what about all the special presents you got on your b-day?

rachel awes said...

i am grateful for
g l o r i a.
miss & love you,
precious one. xox

kelly barton art + design said...

me too!
grateful for our gloria.
you make me smile.

Kolleen said...

grateful for you and for reading all about what you are grateful for.

knowing you has made me a better person.
true story.

oxoxoxox
k