Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

You never make mistakes.


I learned today that you never make mistakes.
That sounds a little off right, so here's what I was told.
You never really make mistakes Gloria. These things we call mistakes are actually are learning events. We make these things we call mistakes ( learning events) because we are learning a lesson from it. If it did not happen we would not have learned what
we needed to for next time. If we keep making the same mistake or the same learning event keeps happening its because
we need to learn a different facet from that event.
So we have a major learning event happen in our life and we wake up going oh my what did I do ! What just happened. We need
to remember that at that time we conducted ourseves and made decisions based on what we knew at that time. Sure, its easy to look back and say I should of done this or that different but really you did the best you could given the information you had at that time. If you had the knowledge then that you do now things would be different but you did not so you did the best you could
This helped me like my self more. I just felt like sharing because I know as females being kind to ourselves is hard sometimes and maybe this helps .
I hope you had a good day.
xoxo
G

1 comment:

rachel awes said...

i just read a quote yesterday
that had something to do with:
"joy makes our body happy
& pain makes our souls grow
in wisdom"... now you remind me
of this.
i hope your birthday was lovely,
as you are. i love you so! XOXOXX