Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Love by my side.

I painted last night. Isabella and I loaded the dinning room table with paints and brushes and just played. I believe this turned out cute..Since I am a divorced mother of three who only has her kids 50% of the time I really do miss them when I am not with them.  I found I have a new emotion, it is the Mother with out her kids emotion.  I feel guilty not being with them.  I have decided that the best thing I can do is to try to really enjoy them when I have them. I wish I could keep Isabella little forever but I know that's not possible so in this picture she is  "Love by my side."
xoxo
G

1 comment:

julie said...

I loved reading your blog. I was a single Mom with 2 children. My children are now grown with children. Life has a way of moving along. Sometimes I step right in and move with it and other times I drag along. You sound like a very motivated person. I think it is wonderful that your Dad is your cheerleader when you race. I look forward to reading more on your blog. Keep writing!!