Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dia de los Muertos Celebration

The day of the dead celebration was so much fun. I think this was the first one I have attended . It was so much fun. When you first walk into the Mission Grounds they let you do a chalk drawing for your loved ones that have passed then they put carnations on them. It was so cool to look at.


I did Isabella's make up before we left .. I should of done mine too..next year I will.

My favorite part was the Ballet Florclorico. It was amazing. They had a Mariachi and the dancing was so good . So what they do is tell stories through there dances.

 The girls are so beautiful with there traditional Mexican dresses. 
This girl has on the dead bride costume . Love it !!!

So much fun..

Bella and Kiffer had a great time too..

I love the bright colors and all the the Mexican traditions...It was a perfect Sunday..
Hope you had a great weekend too.

1 comment:

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

I love it G! for sure next year and tonight should be cool too!