Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Sweet November..

Last  night I was walking and when I looked up I saw a heart in the sky right next to the moon. Do you see it ? The first person I thought of was my friend Chrissy. She loves hearts and because of her I look for them now and its crazy there are hearts everywhere if you just look. Its amazing the friendships I have been able to keep after attending
The be Present Retreat put on by Liz.
I had so much fun and I had one of the most beautiful experiences of my life, so this afternoon I will be driving with my dear friend to the mountains near San Diego where they are expecting snow!!
To attend
 The space between Creativity Retreat.
I cant wait to share what I am sure is going to be a beautiful experience.
OK so have a wonderful weekend and I will share my journal and painting and whatever other yummy-ness I may encounter.. Have a great weekend and don't forget to look up at the moon you may see a heart..
xoxo
G


1 comment:

chrissy said...

This is AMAZING! i am so happy that hearts make you think of me. i love you dear G!!!!!