Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

I am up...

This Saturday morning all I would like to do would be sleep but I promised my dad we would do our long run this morning and so I have to get up and go. I think the best way for me to get my butt out of bed early is knowing someone lease is waiting for me other wise I would still be in bed. This brings me to how I would love to be able to get up every morning and do a short run around my neighborhood. I tell myself Gloria if you wake up early enough and go run I will get you a manicure ...but then I thing man.. I can do my own nails..So sad.
For the month of April its going to be a goal of mine to get up 3 day out of the week day and go for a short run..I don't know if I would really do it but now its out there...The funny thing about running is 2 hours from now after my run I will be so happy and giddy because I love running just wishing I could do it every day....So of I go with my dad for my run.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Shoot, i feel guilty. I should get up early knowing someone is waiting for me also...YOU!!!
I'm trying!