Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday doings

Happy saturday..
I have been diligently working on my little blanket. The last couple of days have just slipped away from me. My sister and I did some painting this week and I was lucky enough that I got to baby sit my nephew too..Today is my grandmothers birthday . She would have been 92..My family is all going to go visit her today.. I know she is in a better place. Her and my dad are together and thats nice. I leave you with this song and hopes that you have a lovely day.

2 comments:

Emily D. said...

Happy Saturday to you my friend I'm loving the sneak peek of your blanket!!! Great colors. Like you I still visit my grandparents on their birthdays. It is another way of keeping their memory alive. I hope you enjoyed your time with her today and may the rest of your day be wonderful as well.

Elizabeth Halt said...

Your stories of your family always make me smile. They are full of so much love.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend - and a sweet visit with your grandmother's spirit. xo