Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Its May


MAY IN BLOOMMay is so beautiful:
Orchards are fair;
Branches of fruit trees
Make gardens of air.

Flowers of fragrance
Bloom in the light;
Fall like the snowflakes
Showering white.

Orchards of heaven
Grow with a grace,
And like a blessing
Perfume the place.

Each tree in blossom,
Each lovely spray,
In this month of Our Lady,
Bring glory to May.
Helen Maring

Happy First Day of May..
I love the beginning of every month.
Specially when the month before feels like its ending on a sour note. So what I like to do is I get excited about what my plans are..This month is special because its my Birthday month.. I have always wanted to color my hair and that's what I am going to do this month..Its a big deal to me because I have always had black hair and changing it kinda scares me but I am going to do it. I am also recommitting myself to my training schedule..( I think one of the reasons my spirit has been in the dumps is because I have not been running consistently)
My kids and I have a set Monday night date night for the month of May planned. I have dinner with my girlfriends coming up too. I am hoping that my sister will be able to get in her wheelchair this month because it would really make our days happier. I am also going to finish my granny square blanket by may 10th..I picked the colors in the above picture to make my blanket. Its kinda goofy but practice makes perfect right ?? I wish the best month for you this month. Thank You for stopping by.


No comments: