Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sawtooth Hangers

I finally got around to figuring out how I was going to hang my beautiful paintings I have bought over time. Here they are in the above picture..So what I did is I went to Michael's and bought sawtooth hangers. 

Sawtooth hangers...What are those ?? 

A saw tooth hanger is nailed to the back of frame at top center, or in this case just measure the picture and place the sawtooth hanger right in the middle..Then get your glue gun and glue the saw tooth hanger right in the middle. 

This is what it will look like?

Ta da...Now you are ready to hang your pictures..

so instead of having those beautiful pictures put away somewhere there on the wall...
picture on the right right is by Mindy.

I love looking at my beautiful art work that was made by my friends...
This one is by Karen.http://www.tessandore.com/my_weblog/
It took me forever to do this and I am really glad I did..I hope this helps you..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gloria :)

What a great idea for hanging the canvas boards! I think I'll do that with a few paintings at my house too.

~ k