Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hey Rosetta

                              This past weekend while I was in Minnesota I discovered this band called Hey Rosetta... They are new to me and I am proud to say I am a big fan. They sounded great live. Their songs had a traveling feeling to them. I don't know if this ever happens to you... You know when I hear a song If I can close my eyes and travel with the melody. That is how I can tell how much I like the band...How far my mind can travel in those three minutes.. I came home and looked them up on I tunes. I just bought their album. Please watch their video and listen to this song. It's a little sad yet happy at the same time. I am loving it. Can you travel when you close your eyes while listening to this song ? Regardless watch the video it's beautiful.. I want a day just like hers.. Viewed through that same lens..

No comments: