Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

I know you know.


I'm sure most of you know who Sublime is and how totally fun they were... but I was totally happy to hear Sublime with Rome last weekend. Sublime with Rome is a musical collaboration between Eric Wilson and Bud Gaugh, formerly of the band Sublime, and singer and guitarist Rome Ramirez. The group chiefly performed songs by Sublime, which was fronted by Bradley Nowell until his death in 1996.  I had seen the band Sublime with rome a couple years ago in san Diego. Back then their sound seemed a lot heavier and harder.  I never thought about purchasing their album.  That changed in Minnesota.  They sounded much more put together and they were a blast to watch live..  So I am definetly going to put their album on my gotta get list.  Don't you love this song?

No comments: