Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Fun Art by me.

I am going to share with you some of my art.  I was very pleased with how it turned out.  Painting girls faces seems to be my genre and my sister is my muse.  I think she has a special Hispanic look.  I used small 4x4 canvas for this project.  I have started to put them up on my Etsy shop. 

When I put my works of Art on the kitchen I realized how vibrant my beautiful girls are.  I also put up this fun guitar pictured above.  Putting my little portraits out there is a little nerve wracking and scary... You know having your creative genius out there for all to see...  It's funny the things that scare you, huh???
I hope you like what you see and I hope they bring a smile to your face.
G
xoxo

3 comments:

patty said...

Yea, way to go G!!!! I love them and love that you are moving forward and putting them out there!! Truly fabulous!!

Jenny said...

Love them!!! Very cute! And you have them on etsy, yeah glor! Hopefully soon I can come and paint with you and Lilly. (fingers crossed)

rachel awes said...

oh my gosh!
how fun is this collection?!!!
adoring such a gathering!!!!!!
lovelovexox