Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

My head before 16

Good Morning.
So here is my deal with having to do something I really don't want to do but feel I have to if I want to complete my goal. I need to put my shoes on and walk out the door and run 16 miles but I would rather go back to bed or sit here all look at the computer. I know once I get started I will be fine. I know when I am done I will feel great but.....I would rather sleep.
I have to play games with my head in order to get my butt out the door..I tell myself that if I get out the door as soon as I finish this post I can and will get myself a Mani-pedi. I also tell myself that I will get the pink with polka dots nail polish I love.
Is that enough to get my butt out the door now. It has to be because anything worth accomplishing that makes us proud of ourselves takes practice, commitment and lots and lots of fallow through. So with that I will go outside and run 16 miles and sweat my butt off. I hope your Saturday is everything you wanted it to be.

No comments: