Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Lake Hodges Trail Fest

The Lake Hodges Trail Fest
I am running a 15k first thing in the morning and a couple of people I know are running the 50k. 15k sounds like a-lot of fun. Its a fun distance because you really do not get to tired. The race is about 15 minutes from my house and I will be staying to watch my friends finish the 50k. I do not think it will be to hot either. A very cool thing about running is you get to meet new people. I met this girl named Kate on a run about a month ago and we ran together for a couple of miles. She told me all about how she was training to do her first Ultra and this would be it she started a blog to write about her journey and just like me running is changing her lifestyle. Good Luck Kate.
Have a great Sunday and I will have pictures soon.

No comments: