Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy St.Patricks Day

Hi Guys..What do you have planned for tomorrow ?
Its my dad's Birthday on St. Patricks day so we are going to run a half marathon..I will be run jogging and my dad and crew will be running. Then my whole family will be getting together to celebrate my dad turning 64... I will post pictures from his birthday get together soon. This morning we drove down to the San Diego bay and ran a 10k. I took it slow but it was still fun. I think just being outside and moving is a good thing. I met with my friend Ally there. I have known her for about 6 years and she is pretty rad. When we first met our life revolved around Scrapping at the Pink Pineapple..Its always nice when you have history with someone. Have a great Sunday and I will share more soon...

No comments: