HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Monday, March 11, 2013

Running to a River

Happy Monday
You know how life can get so busy and we find ourselves running around.. Last week I found myself driving from place to place. I felt this need to stop. I felt like things were passing me by and I almost could not stop because I had so many errands to run. I did not like that feeling at all. So I Stopped. I took a little time and drove by the beach I parked my car and got out to STOP.
 I ran up and down the beach 5 times. I rolled in the sand. I layer  down and then I felt so much better. I think I needed to play.  


Then I grabbed my camera and took these pictures. Playing is important. I started thinking about what I do that I would consider playing. I need to play more. I think running counts as playing because when I was younger I ran all the time. Doing things that are simple and just for fun nurture me. 

When things feel stressful or they seem to have a hold of you. When life is going by really fast..I highly recommend taking 5 to 10 minutes to just play. Maybe Rubik's cube in your car. Pulling out a box of crayons and coloring on a piece of paper.

so take the time to play..Its good for you...

Post a Comment