HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend in pictures

Welcome to pictures from my weekend. It started of sad but shopping at Ikea and lots of sleep helped.. I also got some walking in and breakfast with a good girl friend. I took the picture above in a little town called Ramona thats about 45 minutes from my house. I watching TV and I saw this show I think it was called Diners drive-ins and Dives .. They showed this diner in Ramona that they said they had the best fried chicken..
I love fried Chicken..
So after a little convincing we drove up. I was really let down. Can you believe it when they say you can not believe everything you see on TV. You can't..seriously false advertising.  
I did my walking ,I also got new shoes..
I love Shoes
 I hope you had a good weekend and may this week be better than last. Talk to you soon..

Post a Comment