HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sharing my Smash Book with you

Getting back to the normal ins and outs of the day are not as fun as being on vacation. I like hanging all day with my kids and having my main thought being where will we hike and what will we eat , but going back to working is what one must do...I was really good about writing everything we did so that I could get it all in my scrapbook before I forgot. I actually started this weekend can you believe it... I used to be a huge scrapbook addict.. I will never stop loving paper and glue and a scrapbook paper ... 

I got most of it finished so this week I will be sharing my Smash book with you. This is the larger format book. 

I also journal ed most of our journey so now that my printer works I was able to print out my daley entries there in there too.

Our first stop was Vegas...More to come tomorrow.. I hope you have been well I really do..

Post a Comment