Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Weekend Snapshots and thoughts.




I ended up taking a whole week of work due to this cold that is almost gone. This summer cold really kicked my  butt. I am feeling much better now. I feel like a huge weight has been taken of my shoulders. Time to move on . Here are some of my favorite pictures from the last couple of days. I am probably going to be a a little quite around here at my blog situation. I am not sure if I have been feeling less creative because I'm so pregnant or if its because I was sick . The last time I was pregnant was so long ago that I don't really remember what the last month is like. I think I have felt fine but just this last week was really hard for me. I am just grateful that this week is almost over I can move on. I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July. Here is a quote I came across that I feel pretty much sums up where I am right now.

When life at times makes us stumble and fall...we may limp for awhile...struggle to walk for awhile...but before long we are up and running again...not away from life but towards it. For each time we fall...we only become stronger...


No comments: