Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Happy Monday

Hello and guess what ? I only got to Wednesday on my week in the life. I tried but when changing a baby diaper is not the most exciting thing there is to do... and but I am adding what I did do to my album for this month. I am also starting baby Jacks album tomorrow . My pictures will be ready to pick up and away we go. I made something super crazy good last night. I had to share with you.

I feel the trick was that the bananas were really ripe. Its so easy and so good ..
3 or 4 ripe bananas smashed 
1/3 cup melted butter
1 cup of sugar ( I used half a cup)
1 egg beaten
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
pinch of salt
1 1/12 cups of flower
Mix everything together. Cook for 1 hour at 350 and that's easy..
It was so so good. I made one for us and one for the lady that came to help me unpack..I hope you have a happy Monday.



No comments: