Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Another day in paradise..

I had a great run today that came after not feeling to great. I have been a little blue. Its been interesting trying to find my mojo again. I don't like feeling like I don't want to do the things that make me happy. Its a little funny that I know what I need to do to change it ..I need to do the things I don't feel like doing work through those feelings maybe shut of my brain a little and 20 minutes later I feel good again. Its been a little gloomy around here so maybe that's whats going on.. I did go on a semi long run today and I really didn't want to but I was nudged to go run so I did and I turned my music of for a while and just let my being take it all in. It was awesome .. I went for my longest run since I had my baby..I just loved it. I like how I feel when I run. I feel free..I think maybe birds feel this way when they fly.. I love being outside..The air is alive and the clouds move. I love the feeling of moving quickly and going from point a to point b .. I guess it just felt great. My dad always says that running makes you feel like you took a huge q tip and cleaned all the spider webs out of your head. I am so glad I did something I really did not want to do today..It made my day a better day.

No comments: