Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday Talks

Last two days have felt hard. I feel like I have a-lot to do and not a lot of time to do it in. It feels a little bit like I am on fast forward. I don't like it. I love how having these little people grounds me to what is important right now..Being a mom
Its funny because I feel I am right where I am supposed to be. Cleaning dirty diapers and making lunches. Its amazing to me looking back how being 41 has brought with it much wanted security and maturity. I am there mom and going to swim practice everyday is my favorite thing to do. I am ok with getting up in the middle of night to feed my tiny one and I don't even mind my 19 year old Miss P asking me for money any more. What happened ??
I mean look at the happiness in these faces .For me right now thats where its at. Making sure all of my kids feel safe and loved. I was not very good at school but man I am good at loving those kids..Its funny how passion hits you in different times and mine right now is pointing toward my kids...

No comments: