Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Weekend in Pictures

We had our mini Adventure this Saturday. It turned out way better than I would of thought. Our friends joined us and no one complained. Thats huge. We went on a 7 mile hike not to much but its enough that the kids still enjoy there time running around and they will agree to come back soon if you keep it doable.The view are amazing. We hiked part of the Pacific Crest Trail. I think its just amazing when you stand at the edge of a mountain and just see this amazing beautiful world we live in.

Here we are our little group out for the day. A huge majority of the trail was burnt down so there was a lot of black sad trees. I asked my dad how long it would take to grow back and he said when he was in high school part of Cuyamaca burnt down and it still has not grown back.

I grew up in San Diego and I used to think I was a beach girl but I was wrong I am definitely and mountain lover. One I do get a little scared swimming in the ocean and after watching shark week well that put me over the edge. 
Here I could run forever and be happy...

No comments: