Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tiny Moments

There are tiny moments in everyday that are special. They might happen often but if we I stop long enough to really see the life that we  have created its the tiny moments that that float like bubbles and shimmer in the light that bring much joy.  I have learned that the color of life lies within the person who is watching. It takes work and a good outlook to see the light sometimes.

Looking for the light and the pretties in our days can become a habit. A habit worth creating.
Its important to choose to capture the good things the special tiny people in our life to remind us . We are loved we are special and we can even be the glitter that shines from with in.
I choose happiness .
I choose to work for it.
I choose to create a life I want.
I choose to focus on the tiny moments .


No comments: