Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Aloha Girl




It was just baby Jack and I this week so while he napped I painted. I had a good week and painting helped me just relax and rest. I find I have a difficult time resting or just being still . I really wanted to write about how much I am enjoying this art class The  Expressions E course . I had a difficult time in school . I did fine but learning was difficult for me. I think I know why, I am a visual learner. The best  thing about these courses is you can watch the videos as much as you want and you have these sweet teachers talking there way through there process. I love it. Its always nice when you find something that works for you .
I hope you like her as much as I do. She will be in my shop this weekend.
Aloha …( she looks a little Hawaiian to me )

No comments: