Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Goodbye June

The month of June has come to an end and so we must say good bye June but HELLO JULY… I learned a couple of good things this month. I learned that I can not complete all challenges I set out for myself. Reason is just because I said I could do it does not always mean its the best thing for me. Its OK to stop when my body tells me no more. I also learned that 50 is my number. I can run 50 miles comfortably every week and still feel fine. That means I am not grumpy or to tired. I can not run one mile over 50 because then I am not a very happy mom. I get grumpy and just tired. My kids need me to be happy so 50 it is. I learned that the gremlins in my head are just that and just because you feel something does not make it true. You have to fight to stay positive and it super important to speak kindly to yourself .. I had a ton of fun running two marathons this month. I am looking forward to my 50 miler in a couple months and the 3 marathons I need to run along the way for training. So onward and upward we shall go because this girl has dreams of running many races . Thank you for reading and letting me share my stories with you. Happy Miles,
                     G
Oh ..Rabbits Rabbits Rabbits


No comments: