Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Letting go and Letting in

I can't believe its already June 8th. Time goes by fast when your having fun . Its Sunday night and I am so tired. The week wrapped up on an unexpected but very healing note. Its funny how everything I needed to walk away from and completely let go of all came to me at the same time. I have been barking up the wrong tree and in so many ways. I am walking as far away from all of that and focusing my energy on the things that are important . A friend reminded me the other day that everything I need is right in front of me. How do we forget that sometimes. I have spent the last week  really showing without words everyone in my house how much I appreciate them. Its simple to let someone know you love them without saying anything. Making my kids bed unexpectedly while there in the shower so when they come out its done. Getting a certain someone Chap stick and new travel goods and secretly putting it in there bag before they leave and my favorite was getting everyone up a little early and getting doughnuts before school sitting in the car and making them say 3 kind things about everyone in the car.

I keep thinking my kids must be thinking my mom is crazy but when they grow up they will hopefully get it. Love comes in all shapes and sizes and showing someone you love them can be done in so many ways. The best way to do it is to do something. I don't want to look back and wish I would have done this or that I want to show them now today. 

 So here we go another week. I have been thinking what can I do this week to make my families life a little more special. Ill let you know what I come up with.
My new running mantra is Letting Go and Letting In
I am going to focus on letting things just go and then Letting the good In

No comments: