Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

My Motivation Path

Here we go.
So my brain has been wrapped around what I can do help myself find more balance. I came up with a couple things and I wanted to share them with you.

1. The first thing is I keep a log and a journal. I love to write things down and when I don't feel like doing it is when my soul needs me to write it down the most. For me the key to writing things down is I love writing what happened but I always try to end my notes with what I want to happen the next day and I write something positive. 
2. I need to dream more. Yes I need to vision what I want and dream about it. Lately during my runs I am thinking about what I need to get done after my runs. Driving and feeding my kids good food is always on my mind. I need to go to my happy place and just dream. I read somewhere that dreams and fantasies are the the language of visions.They show you what you are and help you see whats  most important.. The dreaming the visions help you and the universe set your dreams in motion. 
3. Make a new vision board…
4.This is huge I need to get up early and go for a run. Instead of putting of and waiting to see if and when I can make time to do it I need to do like Nike says.. Just Do it
I need to run what I can in the morning and if I need to get more miles in later than I will. I think getting up early and making myself do something hard will help me balance the rest out. That's how I work if make it easy then its not a challenge and I don't want it but if its hard I work for it then I want it. Don't judge it is what it is.
5. The most important of them all…Work with what you have. This is huge . Make the best of what is right here in front of me.. Work hard.  Make it good and make it special..


No comments: