HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Family Outings

We decided that for the next month we would try and hang out every Sunday at this great location and try a different restaurant every time. It was difficult to get all of us out this weekend but once we did it was great. Can you believe this little guy will be 1 soon. Time goes by quickly. Thats for sure.


Hi..Its me with a terrible headache but family comes first so I sucked it up and after I ate I felt way better.


This little guy is in love with planes and birds and I love that. I love birds too. Here he is checking out the planes flying overhead. 

My dad and I used to run here all the time. It is beautiful don't you think.

Lately its been humid and light showers I kind of dig that weather specially if I am not running. 

This is me stopping and just enjoying my family. Sometimes you have to stop and just lay on the grass and look at the clouds. 

Post a Comment