Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Simple is good.

Everyone has been made for some particular work and the desire for that has been put in every heart. Rumi
I always battled with the notion that my calling was not enough. That it was not as good as other callings but when I am still - I hear the whispers in my heart and I know what I love to do and what fills my heart. Its simple and what I have to remind myself is that simple is good and how lucky am I that I know what I love.  I know what I love to do. First thing I need to not judge what I love. I am OK with knowing my family, running and all things paper are my loves.
I think sometimes we just brush the little things away ..when we grow up we put those things that make our heart sing aside. Its those things that will keep our mind and souls alive. If you love to do something and you don't think your good at it just practice and take it from me learning is half the fun. It really is. I am not the best scrapper but I love it so I do it. The process rocks. I am not the best cook but cooking for my family also rocks my world. I am not changing the world but I am changing my world for the best and that's good enough for me. 

No comments: