Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday's run went like

Saturdays run seemed a-lot longer than it was. I am glad I didn't really know what I was getting in too. It look me a little over an hour and a half to get to where I needed to go and I was flustered because I was running late. Note to self : Use google maps the night before. My awesome fellow runners waited 9 minutes for me and as soon as I got there we where off. I knew the distance we where running but not the trail and I am glad because it was difficult. 

We ran down this canyon 8.5 miles and then back up. OK so I wish I could say this was easy or I was ready for this hill but nope. This hill kicked my butt. Yes it was hot and I didn't take enough water but those would just be excuses. I simply need to get stronger and I need to keep showing up. 

This year is going by way faster than I ever imagined and before you know it my 100 miler will be here so I gotta go practice.

So if you need me I will running the trail and training so when race day comes I will be ready. Happy Trails.

No comments: