HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Monday, February 16, 2015

Lovely Monday

Monday morning took me to the beach with my little boy. The weather has been great and I would call it beach weather. Jack loves being outside more than I do. He squealed when he saw that I had parked in front of the beach.  I can't seem to get him out of the car fast enough.  Then once we are on the beach its on. Yes he was wearing his pajama bottoms and I thought he looked so cute. He ran straight to the birds then to the water. To make a long story short I was waist deep in the ocean with my baby .  The ocean was very calm and surprisingly warm. We stayed as long as we could and then when I felt the breeze pick up we left.  Jack enjoyed the beach the sand and the rocks. Defenately one of the great life experiences that comes with children is acting like a child.. This mom acted like a fun loving , beach going while , wearing my clothes beach mom.
Post a Comment