Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Lovely Monday

Monday morning took me to the beach with my little boy. The weather has been great and I would call it beach weather. Jack loves being outside more than I do. He squealed when he saw that I had parked in front of the beach.  I can't seem to get him out of the car fast enough.  Then once we are on the beach its on. Yes he was wearing his pajama bottoms and I thought he looked so cute. He ran straight to the birds then to the water. To make a long story short I was waist deep in the ocean with my baby .  The ocean was very calm and surprisingly warm. We stayed as long as we could and then when I felt the breeze pick up we left.  Jack enjoyed the beach the sand and the rocks. Defenately one of the great life experiences that comes with children is acting like a child.. This mom acted like a fun loving , beach going while , wearing my clothes beach mom.

No comments: