HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March 4th

Here we are March is in full swing. Does anyone else feel like time is just flying by. I can't seem to find a slow day just slow moments. I chose the word adventure for this month because Isabella turned 12 today and her beautiful brave soul is so adventurous. I feel so lucky that I get to love this girl and be her mommy. I also chose Adventure because I have 2 races this month and all these races are adventures for me. They are my night out on the town and what I look forward too. I get to dress for the occasion and then run for hours. Hey what else can a girl ask for. 

So here we go March. I am excited once again to cook for my family. Excited to run and celebrate life ! I might even take a mini camping trip the idea seems fun. 

Post a Comment