Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Simple Life

Hi.. I have been doing a-lot of this so far. Taking care of a toddler is a full time job my older kids are reletively easy . We are in the fantastic phase of climbing. Climbing chairs , sofas any hill that may cross our path. His little tykes house outside the list goes on.  My job right now is to keep this little guy safe. So when he naps I either nap because I am just tired or I clean. Does this sound familiar to anyone ? I have been finding it hard to get my runs in so I joined a gym and I will be doing my weekday days runs there. That way I can go once everyone has had dinner and I won't feel any guilt. I cannot remember the last time I ran on a treadmill. I am sure it will be fine. Boring but fine. I only have a little over 2 months to train for my big race so I do not want to take any chances and slack off.
I am loving taking care of this little guy. I am navigating through screaming and tantrums and really trying to just guide this little person and teaching him right from wrong but now that I am older  I understand how to do that better. He is a blast and I am over the moon in love with him. He dances and kisses me all the time. He holds my hand when he watches TV. I could not ask for anything more. Life is simple and I like it that way.

No comments: