HOME ABOUT ME RUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY FAMILY CRAFTS ARTWORK

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Sunday

There are so many special moments that made this race SD 100 special but these are the ones I will hold close to my heart. Its the end of the race. It was when I knew I finally made it. I was done .  After 31 hours and 12 minutes. You know when I was running this race I thought my friends who where there cared but when I crossed the finish line and saw my family and friends ( I had no idea they would be there) where all at the finish line. They drove out a long way just to see me cross the finish line. It was those moments when I received all these unexpected hugs that I realized that running had brought me so much closer to my family. I also realized that even though I get jealous sometimes or I feel negative stuff in my head my family has got my back. I totally added this warm fuzzy feeling to my already exhausted body. What a great ending to the hardest race I had ever ran and finished. 

Post a Comment