Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Letting go

It is that half way through the week kind of day. Jack has been trying to paint with me. I figure since the poor kid sat in the stroller for a good while this morning I would somehow just control what I could and find a way to let him paint. This was a good lesson in letting go and letting my 20 month old just go. I put paper down and gave him a couple paint brushes and he insisted on what colors he wanted and I just went with it. I did take lots of deep breathes and I did have to clean paint of the table and desk but we made it. After about 20 minutes he was done and I like his work of art. It was worth it. I just let him paint mess and all.

 I have been feeling really tired and so I am still running but the last two days I am just letting go and walking when I am to tired to run. I am fighting a cold so that  could be it. 
This week is going to be my its ok to relax and let go kinda of week with no guilt attached for walking. We can't control everything right ?   Deep breath  G and just let it go.

“In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.”– Deepak Chopra

No comments: