Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

August Break continues

In the distance: In the distance I see a big world and my children slowly walking into it. I see shade where they will rest . In the distance I am scared that I will not be able to protect them . I pray that when they arrive I will have given them the tools they need to survive. I do wish I could hold there hand forever but just like in this picture I now they need to learn to walk on there own and probably so do I. 
Water : water fascinates me . It can make you feel so many strong emotions . The calm flows over me when I see it in its stillness. I imagine families on warm days enjoying the water. Water leaves you with memories . It can give you confidence. You can immerse yourself in it and go through it. Its beautiful and cold and very alive. 

No comments: