Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Checking in

I went running this morning in the mountains with some of my favorite people. We had a great run but yes it was hard. This year I have run the most amount of miles I have ever ran in a year. After talking with my buddies I think I understand that I need to embrace the fact that I need to chill a little. Recover from this past years races. I only have two more races this year. One is a half so that will be fun and hopefully I can stay around 2 hours. The other is a marathon in the mountains. Both in the next 4 weeks so that means I will be seriously resting for November  and December. I am not really sure what that will mean for me but I am hoping to stay at 30 miles a week and try not to do more. I hope your long run today was a good one too.

No comments: