Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

Happy October

                                                              Happy October
Here it is the night before my big race. The Cuyamaca 100k. I am sitting here and there are so many crazy emotions in me . I am so grateful I have the health to even attempt this. I am so grateful to all my friends who helped me along the way. This is my last ultra for the year. I am a little sad but very excited. I think I will do it in 17 hours. You can fallow me here 
 UltraLive.net (http://www.ultralive.net/c100k/webcast.php). I am number 187. Moments like getting ready for an event like this are really cool. Getting up at 4 am not so much. I hope to have a great long story to share as my run will be long. I really do wish I was a fast runner because then I would only be out there like 13 hours  but I am me and this girl will be out there until 11pm.. I think. So do you have some great run this weekend ? What cool adventure do you have planned ? I will be sharing all about mine next week. Happy Trails Peeps. Holy Cow I will be running in New Nike Shoes. 

No comments: