Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Last Night

This picture was taken 9  years ago. Last night my friend and I went  to a concert. It was Dolly Parton. She has loved Dolly since she was little and I actually remember sitting in her room listening to her little record player  while  she would play  Jolie . Back in the day her mom looked like Dolly to me, Big Blond hair and beautiful. She is  one of the people in my life that own a piece of my heart. I will  always  love her. She feels like my sister. Sometimes we don't talk for months and we live close to each other. I try and call but she doesn't call me back but that's OK. Life is different for us and even though she might not call back as often as I would like I know she loves me. I am not a touchy person I don't hug or touch my friends much and that's OK with me. Last night with out thinking about it I leaned on her shoulder and just watched the concert. I didn't even think about it until I removed myself and It hit me how much I care and love her. I have no expectations because the time we have had together has already exceeded anything I could ask for. There is the Life journey we have traveled together. I don't judge her I just hear her and I think she does that for me. She thinks my running is CRAZY !! She is an amazing artist. I love all things America and I am Mexican and she loves all thing Mexican and she is American. I love kids  having them and being married. She never wanted kids she has a cat instead and she is not married by choice and she loves that. We made different choices and just accepted the others life path no questions asked.
 I was so happy to be able to take her to see Dolly. I hope one day we can go to Dolly world just for fun. Our history looks to me like  line that goes all the way back to when I was a little girl and there we are looking at each other.  Complete opposites physically but best friend with out even knowing it. I can't count the times she has told me your crazy Glor !! #grateful 

No comments: