Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

Monday Moments

I was at yoga today and I kept thinking about what I could do better. A question that is always close to me.
 How could I better myself ?
I don't know if it was the sweat dripping into my eyes or the soft chanting going on. I don't know if it was that soft turning down of my brain that made it easier for me to hear myself but I heard this or
I came up with this. Small changes maybe doing things a tad bit better than yesterday that is enough.  Then my thoughts yelled You don't need to change maybe you just need to strengthen yourself. It's OK not to be my best all the time that is something I don't need to worry about. Then all of a sudden as everyone in class went into some yoga pose I have never done before or attempted to do and as I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror I thought this is my best me right now. This is my life I am living it and not much else is really going to change. Deep inside I don't want a bigger house or a better car. I don't want new clothes or anything that cost money deep inside I just want to be here now living this life and that is the best me. I want to do just what I am doing. 
This was my breakfast today. So pretty don't you think ?????
May you find an aha moment in your day. 

No comments: