Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sunday Love




This morning I woke up at 6:30 and I thought I would get ready and go my run. I heard that Jack was up and a part of me was thinking I would not be able to go. You know a part of my brain was thinking oh well ! no run for me today. Then after a bit I just decided that you know what I will get him dressed and get the stroller ready and he can come with me. Jack was super happy to get out the door. Just like me he loves spending time outside. I was happy to let everyone else sleep in and they did.
 We walked to the local coffee shop had pan dulce and then made our way to the park. He was so happy to be out so early. Jack and I shared a cup of decaf and all I just kept thinking why did I think this would be hard because I wouldn't get my way, maybe I would be inconvenienced . Instead I got some miles in and a really happy morning. The best part was it started raining so Jack jumped in the stroller and I ran home. We got really wet but it was awesome !! Another thing I love about being active is it make the day feel lived.



No comments: