Pages

Monday, June 12, 2017

May you rest in peace

My kids lost there dad last week in a most horrible way. I lost my x husband and a life long friend. His friends lost the fun guy that made them laugh. The medical world lost a great researcher . His mother lost her  passionate son and the world lost Chris. There won't ever be another him. He was truly brilliant. He made you feel like you where the only person in the world and he had so much class. 

I started this blog when we where married and even though it did not work between us we still somehow kept our friendship together. We traveled all over the world and had many adventures. Chris spoke French and Italian fluently he loved traveling. My favorite story of us is how we met. I was late going to work so I was running through the parking lot to the elevator in the building I worked in. I made it to the elevator when I looked behind me and saw this tall guy ask me to hold the elevator and run in. He told me I ran to catch the elevator because I saw you and I thought to myself I might never see you again so I thought I would run in and ask you to lunch. I looked up and said lunch would be nice. Then he said you look very pretty and I said you look great too.  
2 years later we where married and 3 years later we had Christopher. When it was good it was great. My kids will miss him and I will miss him. May you rest in Peace and we will never ever ever forget you. 

No comments: